View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Weather Temp Wind Speed Gust Humidity Pressure Rain total; Wed 09 Dec. Show details. If your travel plans in Tunisia include outdoor activities, take these steps to stay safe and healthy during your trip. Ghana Nasa Long Range Weather Forecast Helping You Avoid Bad Weather. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. From June to September, the whole country is seasoned by warm weather and the month of August is the hottest month in the year. Low around 50F. Day Trips & Excursions. The National Weather Service is soliciting comments through January 7, 2021, on the discontinuance of certain short-fused warning update statements. Average Weather in Tunis Tunisia In Tunis, the summers are short, hot, humid, dry, and clear and the winters are long, cold, windy, and partly cloudy. The areas of northern Tunisia that draw the most tourists have a typical Mediterranean climate, with hot, dry summers and mild, occasionally rainy winters. Long range weather outlook for Hammamet includes 14 day forecast summary: The next 14 day outlook for Hammamet shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 19°C, with a high for the two weeks of 22°C expected on the afternoon of Friday 20th. Stay alert to changing weather conditions and adjust your plans if conditions become unsafe. Partly cloudy. Our long range forecasts can be used to make more informed decisions about future plans that depend on the weather, from vacations and weddings to sporting events and outdoor activities. : temperatures, precipitation, sunshine, Clouds, Tunis Tunisia Use my current location. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Book Now. Tunisia is famous for hot and dry summers and mild winters in most regions. Tunisia Weather, climate and geography Weather and climate Best time to visit. Starting at $500. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Below, find the the weather forecast for december for most popular cities in Tunisia. Mostly cloudy skies. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. See climateandweather.com for a detailed month-by-month guide to the weather in Tunisia. Scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy skies. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Chance of rain 80%. High 63F. Find a forecast. Partly cloudy skies. Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. High 64F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Tunis, Tunisia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 40%. High 69F. Lower temperatures promote a comfortable warmth throughout the day. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 46°F to 94°F and is rarely below 40°F or above 102°F . Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. Chance of rain 30%. Low around 50F. The climate in Tunisia in october ranges from perfect to good depending on the region and city. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. Yasmine Hammamet, Tunisia - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 4-Day Tunisia Discovery Private Tour. Spring in Tunisia is from March through May. Winds light and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Storms do happen in Tunisia, however the weather is not cold and you will most likely find yourself standing outside watching! Partly cloudy and windy. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. 30DayWeather Long Range Weather Forecasts predict ideal conditions for a storm. Weather in Tunisia in december 2020. Cloudy with showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Entire Navy Sub Found Intact off U.S. Coast, Watch: Icy Sidewalk Creates Hilarious Fiasco, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, What Communities Are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Take control of your data. High 63F. 21°C: 24mph: 24mph: 30mph: 67% 1025mB 0 mm Sat 12 Dec. Show details. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Low 52F. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Chance of rain 40%. The first option will be automatically selected. Live weather reports from Tunis weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Widgets Hammamet Weather Forecast, Tunisia The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Hammamet is forecast to be Saturday 5th December 2020 at 20°C (68°F) and the warmest night on Monday 14th December 2020 at 12°C (54°F). April can still be quite cool due to the strong Scirrocco winds everyday. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Multi-day & Extended Tours. Weather Atlas: Yasmine Hammamet, Tunisia - Detailed long-term weather forecast - Extended 10-day weather report. Chance of rain 60%. The north and east sides of Tunisia meet the Mediterranean Sea. Chance of rain 40%. High 61F. 14-day forecast. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds from time to time. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The coast is considered the most desirable part of Tunisia to live in or visit due to its relatively temperate climate. 3-Day South of Tunisia Guided Tour from Tunis. Low 48F. (Weather station: Tunis-Carthage, Tunisia). Winds light and variable. High 64F. Cloudy with occasional showers. Daily Forecast; Calendar Forecast; Detailed Forecast; Nov December 2020 . Low near 50F. Chance of rain 40%. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 16°C (60°F). Find local weather forecasts for Tunis, Tunisia throughout the world Tunis (Tunisia) weather. December is the most wet month. Chance of rain 40%. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Multi-day & Extended Tours. Weather maps for all of the Governorates in Tunisia - 14-day forecast for Tunisia You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Winds light and variable. High near 65F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. 20°C: 21mph: 21mph: 23mph: 64% 1026mB 0 mm Thu 10 Dec. Show details. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Tunis, Tunisia. Winds light and variable. The warmest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (94°F). Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Low 53F. With the satellite images of Tunesia , you can see where the sun shines and where it is cloudy. High 64F. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Tunis has dry periods in June, July and August. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Tunis - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Last 2 weeks of weather. Tunisia, officially the Republic of Tunisia, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa, covering 163,610 square kilometres (63,170 square miles).Its northernmost point, Cape Angela, is also the northernmost point on the African continent.Tunisia is bordered by Algeria to the west and southwest, Libya to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east. Today. Low 53F. High 61F. Light rain in the morning. The climate throughout October in Tunisia is superb for the whole of the country. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Weather Tunisia. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Overnight Luxury Tunisia Sahara Desert Safari by 4x4 from Tozeur. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. 20°C: 25mph: 25mph: 25mph: 67% 1026mB 0 mm Fri 11 Dec. Show details. Chance of rain 40%. Recent places. Use escape to clear. Low 46F. Mostly cloudy skies. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Chance of rain 60%. In Tunisia, the climate is Mediterranean on the northern coast, with mild, rainy winters and hot, sunny summers, while it is semi-desert or desert in inland areas. High 69F. Forecast days. High 63F. High 61F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. The month of October will offer a wonderful weather. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. High 66F. Occasional light rain. Starting at $423. Low 51F. Overcast with rain showers at times. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Sunshine and clouds mixed. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. for Tunis, Tunis Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Aryanah, Ariana, Tunisia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds light and variable. The percentage indicates the possibility of having the weather indicated. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 48F. Book Now. December 2020; January 2021; February 2021; March 2021; April 2021; May 2021; June 2021; July … no moonlight, or other lights). These forecasts are statistics for the month of december from weather reports for many years. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the area. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia. High 67F. Low 53F. A few clouds from time to time. Long range weather outlook for Sousse includes 14 day forecast summary: The forecast for Sousse in the coming two weeks is predicting the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 27°C, with a high for the two weeks of 33°C expected on the afternoon of Thursday 22nd. Partly cloudy skies this evening. Partly cloudy skies. Take control of your data. High 64F. Sousse, Tunisia - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Weather Tunesia, Satellite Weather Tunesia, Weather Forecast, Rainfall, Clouds, Sun in Tunesia. A Risky Day is not a direct prediction of precipitation (Rain/Snow) but instead a forecast of ideal conditions for a storm to enter the region. Weather Forecasts. Mostly cloudy skies. We will review the data in question. See weather overview. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy skies. Please select the information that is incorrect. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 49F. See the links below the 12-day Tunis weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Starting at $1,375. World, Europe Africa Japan - Source: SAT24.com 10-day weather forecasts for cities around the world. Book Now. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. weather Tunis - Tunisia - WeatherOnline. See more current weather × Tunis Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. They are amazing! We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Updated weather maps Tunisia. Coastal regions are more temperate, enjoying a Mediterranean climate of long, hot and dry summers and mild, rainy winters. Weather Atlas: Sousse, Tunisia - Detailed long-term weather forecast - Extended 10-day weather report. Chance of rain 40%. Thank you for reporting this station. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. In summer temperatures can rise above 40 degrees Celsius (104° Fahrenheit). Partly cloudy. Arabia Weather is the first and largest Arabic site that provides information on weather forecasts, climate, weather, weather news and weather forecast for Tunis, Tunisia …